Marketing Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £45k plus benefits
- Sector: Other
- Sub-sector: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Rest of UK
Currently recruiting for a Marketing Business Analyst to work in our client’s HQ, based in Winchester. Hants. Formed in 2012, our client was established on the premise of redefining the property market within their niche to overcome the chronic lack of relevant housing options available to their customer base.
They are driven to make decisions in their business through data and insights, hunting out trends and key opportunities to enhance their proposition. They are disrupting the sector and they are driven to ensure their message of their brand is communicated effectively and to the right audiences. They see insights and analysis at the forefront of their decision matrix.
This role is dedicated to delivering tactical and strategic marketing insights and analytics to support the brand and marketing objectives of raising awareness and creating more cost effective and higher quality leads.
1. Developing the approach to deliver “to the minute” marketing insights and analysis of all marketing activities delivered directly or indirectly to fulfil marketing activity and objectives in the most profitable way
2. Deliver insights and priorities to sales on lead generation, the funnel and database growth
3. Complete and deliver competitor research and insights to minimise competitor lag or seize opportunities both corporately or site specific
4. Work cross organisation to assimilate all data points relevant to build deeper insights to increase lead generation and reduced cost of conversions
5. Play an active role in the organisations data centre of excellence to extract whole business lifecycle insights
6. Lead all pre and post-sale customer research activity and analytics to enhance value to the customer and the business (quantitative and qualitative)
7. Questioning and analysing the marketing efficiency across different marketing channels and platforms, with a strong focus on attributing value to our marketing campaigns and customer acquisition tactics
8. Formulate insights and analysis for wider macro societal trends and opportunities through research both desktop and live
9. Liaise with research departments of the supply chain to glean further insights or deliver shared research projects
10. Deliver informative and cross team reports and dashboard in an easy to understand format for wider business understanding and communication
11. Support the development of company wide data initiatives utilising your expertise to solve cross business challenges
12. Develop from data strategic target markets and consumer segments to support proposition development as well as communications
13. Liaise and support ad hoc feedback and insights received through the sales experience to feedback to the business
14. Work in line with the head of marketing to utilise insights and data to inform platform performance and future spend.
15. Stay ahead and advise the business of technology, software and infrastructure that supports the longer-term business objectives
16. Be The voice of truth for the marketing team and the wider business, advising stakeholders group of insights and data trends and results.
17. Have an ability to distil down the analysis and articulate what this means to a non-technical audience
18. Previous knowledge and experience with SQL and Tableau is advantageous
19. Analyse campaign performance, identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions to maximise the performance of the marketing plan & activity
20. Monitoring and reporting on different business metrics (CPA, CPO, new customers, etc.) for multiple stakeholders and markets
Proven experience of in depth consumer understanding within the property or similar sector
Track record of managing multi data systems and inputs to simulate data insights and trends effectively.
Capabilities to translate complex data into compelling insights and marketing positions for the team to take advantage of.
Experience of on and offline marketing insights and consumer data analysis
Background experience should include; marketing data analysis (ideally within property sector), strong on and off line marketing abilities, use of market research technique, knowledge of database marketing, working with agencies and report writing.
The role requires a degree in Business Studies, data analytics, Research or Marketing, or a professional industry qualification (such as the (DAA) Web Analytics Certification program). Or On the job proven experience and professional qualifications .
For a detailed spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
There are currently no other vacancies in this sector.
If you have any queries please contact us >