Account Manager wanted to join this award-winning content marketing and technology agency, based in South West London.
We are looking for an Account Manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at an agency or in-house but now want to step up into the Premier League, and take on a new challenge. MUST have B2B Agency experience with at least some content AND tech client experience.
Our client is a mid-sized content marketing agency that works with some of the world’s largest tech brands. The agency specialises in digital, technology, and B2B content. They have a great vibe that is collaborative and innovative and the work they produce is incredibly varied and creatively challenging. From full brand strategy and development to content campaigns to digital design and build to video and marketing campaigns.
They are now looking for aN Account Manager to join their team and help them to continue to grow. What we are looking for:
- Grab a content marketing project and drive it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, and the project in perfect sync
- Have the confidence to advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Produce reports on the performance of our teams, projects, and content products
- Contribute to the product inspiration, market trends, and content resources
- Have a minimum 3-4 years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in an agency environment
- Be a digital native familiar with all things social and web
- Are service-oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency so the focus is on the right objectives and outcomes
- Work comfortably in the classic MS office tools, as well as social platforms
- Are hungry to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Communicate clearly, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
Some experience in B2B marketing is essential. First and foremost, our client is looking for an energetic person with great attention to detail with a hunger to be involved in tech marketing. This is an opportunity for the right person to write their own ticket.
You’ll work alongside some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators, and the like) who are helping clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need. And you’ll be riding some steep growth and learning curves, experimenting with new ideas all the time, and taking our clients to new places! Benefits
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Focus on personal development training
- Life Assurance
- Lots of soft benefits, inc. lunches, social drinks, hobby interests/ events after work
Salary dependent on experience £36 - £40k
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your updated CV and a short cover note of why you’d be suitable for the role. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.