Account Manager- Digital Media
Salary: Up to £29k plus 40% comms OTE
- Sector: Media
- Sub-sector: Sales
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London & South East
Account manager needed with initial B2B sales experience in online or recruitment. Our client is the market leading media brand in their professional services nice both in the UK and globally. With unrivalled audience in digital, print and events, their recruitment team provides its clients with highly relevant and effective channels to engage with target candidates.
An award winning brand, this is a great opportunity for any potential applicant to work on one of the premier brands in B2B Media.
You will sell recruitment advertising solutions to a dedicated client base via the phone. The role is an even split of account management of existing clients and developing new business in order to maintain the brands dominant position as a market leader in its community.
- Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising online and print including brand extensions like special supplements and magazines.
- Presenting to key decision makers over the phone at marketing agencies, high spending recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies (and other relevant clients).
- Ensuring maximum revenue at maximum yield is achieved.
- Cross Selling and up-selling additional online options.
- Maintaining all records on the salesforce database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Ensuring signed order confirmations are received before jobs are published.
- Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
- Researching and canvassing for new business.
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Effective time management of weekly bookings and monthly credit contracts.
- Meet monthly magazine publishing deadlines.
- Working to agreed targets and effective communication of revenue booked to ensure up to date revenue records.
- Adherence to our clients Sales Excellence Programme including 90 minutes of client contact time per day.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Deliver Maximum revenues from new and existing clients while offering an excellent client service.
- Generating new contacts/business to raise the profile of the title, and to generate new revenue sources.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Attend industry events and awards.
- Understanding USP’s and benefits of own and competitor products.
- Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
- Researching company activities, divisions, locations, size of clients and recruitment activity.
- Experience of recruitment or fast paced transactional B2B sales.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Time management.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be considered.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Salary: Up to £28k
Location: London & South East
Read more >
VP Sales - New York City
Salary: Competitive salary with uncapped earning potential
Read more >
International Sales Key Account Manager- Amsterdam
Salary: Up to 45k Euros plus comms plus car
Read more >
Salary: Up to £60k plus commission
Location: Rest of UK
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >