Audience Development Manager
Salary: Up to £35k
- Sector: Digital/Tech
- Sub-sector: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London and South East
We’re looking for an Audience Development Manager to help drive continued audience growth for our clients digital platform. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and analysing behaviour to drive acquisition and engagement. You’ll provide insight from audience and performance data to underpin the content and commercial strategies. You’ll also develop and lead the implementation of the social media strategy and coordinate all brand activity on the forum. Our client is a successful publishing and media company based in West London.
- Reporting, benchmarking and monitoring- You’ll establish a suite of monitoring processes to ensure that you are reaching targets for audience growth, and that you are hitting KPIs on search, email and social. You’ll provide insight to the business on performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Providing expert analytical support to allow the brand to identify, report and monitor the right KPIs to meet the business objectives. Importantly, you’ll have the ability to interpret and tell the story behind the numbers.
- Developing content marketing strategies across all channels- Formulating strategies to hone and continually optimise the channels where performance is strong, as well as identifying and exploiting growth opportunities, particularly around search, email, and off platform.
- Identifying and assessing growth opportunities- You’ll play an integral role in assessing audience growth opportunities through search, social or content strategy and you’ll help colleagues to understand their size, shape and requirements.
- Coordinating with the central Business Intelligence/Audience Development team around innovation and best practice in data analytics.
- Engaging with the Subscriber Club members and wider online community on behalf of the brand
- Inviting and responding to audience feedback, promoting use of community tools across the site, and encouraging submission of user-generated content
- Coordinating and leading the promotion of brand editorial initiatives and commercial activity
- Fostering links with commercial partners and involve guest contributors
- Managing all the brand social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Implementing activity on social media channels based on agreed traffic and social reach and referral targets, reflecting all major strands of brand activity
- Organising the brand social media calendar, creating and scheduling posts, liaising across the team and coordinating contributors
- Writing engaging copy, in line with brand style and ‘tone of voice’
- Maintaining a knowledge and understanding of social channels and highlighting opportunities for the brand to exploit
- Coordinating activity with the central Business Intelligence/Audience Development team around best practice in social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed understanding and advanced level experience of analytics tools
- Interest in and enthusiasm for interpreting performance data and understanding consumer behaviour
- Proven experience of content SEO, with technical SEO knowledge desirable
- Experience of managing high-profile social media campaigns
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of and enthusiasm for subject matter
- Horticultural qualifications and significant practical gardening experience are highly desirable
- Understanding of the Gardeners’ World brand and its target market(s)
- Experience of using a content management system
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
For a complete spec, please apply online. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Salary: Up to £40k
Location: London and South East
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >