Business Development Manager-B2B Media Sales
Salary: Up to £30k plus £20k comms
- Sector: Media
- Sub-sector: Sales
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London and South East
Cracking role for a Business Development Manager with experience in B2B media sales based in the heart of London.
A leading hedge fund media brand is looking for a talented and driven sales and business development manager to join their London office. This individual will be responsible for growing the brand through new business development across events, advertising and content platforms in the UK market.
Our client is a business intelligence company formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information delivering key information to defined target audiences through news content, events and data products and employ over 300 staff globally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the growth of the brand in the UK and develop their own skillset across sales, networking and business development.
- New Business – Bringing new clients on board or providing new products to the existing client base.
- Managing and developing your revenue stream through establishing business opportunities focusing across events, advertising and content solutions revenue.
- Developing your understanding of Group products, competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
- Work with the internal teams of events, editorial and marketing across several platforms to build effective relationships.
- Regularly attends a variety of networking events to get to know the leading service providers in the industry
- Strives to hit and exceed monthly, quarterly or annual targets
- Keeps abreast of industry knowledge the latest changes in the space
- Contributes news ideas
- Self-sourcing leads by studying internal and external channels
- Managing Admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in B2B media sales essential
- Previous sales experience working within the financial services market, specifically with financial organizations would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- On and Offline media sales experience
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent uncapped bonus structure
- Independent company with established brands
- Friendly experienced team
- Global offices
- Regular on-going incentives
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days + your birthday off
- Free season ticket loan
- Breakfast provided every day (Cereals & Fresh fruit)
- Exciting Christmas parties to a European destination
- On-going training and career development
Due to the anticipated demand, we regret that only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
There are currently no other vacancies in this sector.
If you have any queries please contact us >