Is this role right for you?
Our client is an award-winning global digital innovation agency that works with some of the biggest brands including Disney, Nike, Porsche, Honda and Vodafone to name a few. With offices in Central London and the USA, this is truly an agency that strives to be the best in its field and nurtures talent to get the best results. They are now expanding the team due to growth, this is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global agency.
Our client is looking for a content coordinator to support a website platform migration project for a large well known B2C client. A wealth of experience is not required but a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
You’ll be working closely with a dedicated team of producers, developers, and other content co-ordinators, you will be responsible for editing and migrating content from a Tridion platform into Adobe Experience Manager. You will be a content guardian for our client, conducting functional and copy checks to ensure that the pages on the new website meet the brief requirements and copy standards.
Our client is looking for a confident communicator that is able to work independently and as part of a team, able to liaise directly with our client where required, and ensure that the project keeps moving. A methodical and organised individual, you’ll be able to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality. You are an engaging character that delivers results whilst paying close attention to detail, using the content management system to create effective pages that maximise SEO and are structured to create user-friendly web journeys.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for building consistent and reliable digital experiences, and who thinks the most interesting and effective way to deliver these is through balancing user needs with business goals.
In return you will be joining an exciting, ambitious, and sociable company centred around digital practical innovation, immediately influencing the delivery of content for one of the biggest brands.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Content editing and migration between Content Management Systems in line with defined sprint plan and daily stand-ups
- Create briefs for the studio team where new assets or asset adjustments are required
- Work with the production team to highlight gaps in your own briefs that are blocking progress
- Quality check that preview pages look as expected before being released to the client for sign off, this may include cross-browser testing website pages and checking functionality is as expected with tickets created for resolution when required
- Co-ordinate approvals and asset requirements directly with the client
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager about project progress
- Have an understanding of project risks and support the wider delivery team to mitigate them
- Keep Jira up to date with accurate use of swim lanes, status type, and clear actions so that project progress is visible at a glance
- Use Jira to enable clear communications with the internal and client teams
- Working on-site at the client offices when required (when Covid safe)
- Support on wider digital projects for this client and others, dependent on project progress (senior support will be provided)
- Reports into: Senior Content Consultant
- Knowledge and understanding of Jira or similar ticketing systems required
- Knowledge and experience of working with Content Management platforms – a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Tridion and Adobe Experience Manager experience highly desirable
- Clear passion for digital technology and the use of content to guide digital transformation
- Excellent attention to detail and good command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge around website layout, including key principles and best practices a bonus
- Pro-active and problem-solving nature
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
- Experience working within a digital agency desirable
- Experience working with enterprise-level or blue-chip companies desirable
Excellent benefits that include: Unlimited Holiday (pro-rata for FTC), Discounted Gym, Healthcare, Flexible Working, and many more!
This is an FTC for 9 months (possibility of extension depending on the project)
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your updated CV and a short cover note of why you’d be suitable for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector