Is this role right for you?
A fantastic role for a DevOps Engineer within an independent, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company providing a unique combination of proprietary data, actionable insights and must-attend events. Our client is looking to expand and enhance their DevPps capability and as such are looking to add to their existing team. We are looking for someone that wants to step in to a Lead role across the DevOp’s capability and so this role would suit someone that is ready to make their next career leap.
- IAAS with relevant provisioning, templating
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated deployment and workflow/pipelines
- Container, lambda and VM based deployments
- Resilient and secure web hosting
- Data storage and ETL processes
- Strong automation experience in cloud platforms (mostly AWS for the development function) with native cloud tools and Ansible
- Jenkins experience
- Bitbucket pipeline experience
- Experience with CDN, preferably Cloudfront
- Docker - particularly ECS / ECR
- Experience setting up monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting
- Ability to create and deploy powershell, ansible and cloud formation (AWS and Azure)
- A background in infrastructure that then developed in to Automation
- Manage access management for the above
- Deploy and schedule data engineering projects to services like AWS Lambda / Azure Functions
- Ability to create and deploy powershell, ansible and cloud formation
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector