Is this role right for you?
Our client provides a series of exclusive events for senior executives within the institutional investment management industry. The high-quality content and expert speaker panels, plus a controlled ratio of investors to managers, unique within the industry, ensures the events provide attendees with an environment in which they can increase their knowledge of the sector, whilst strengthening relationships with their peers. They are are looking for a dynamic Digital Campaign Manager to join their fast-paced, growing team in New York.
Our client provides high-value, specialist business information to the insurance, hedge funds and online gaming industries. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through magazines, events and community websites from offices in London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Working under the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will focus on outbound marketing and engagement, targeting senior executives from North Americas institutional investor and consultant community, with an aim to increase registrations, and broaden the reach of our events. With particular focus on outbound email and social media marketing, they will be responsible for driving growth of the brand into new target sectors. They will help educate this audience about the brand, explaining benefits of attendance to ultimately confirm registrations.
The brand, is also at a key turning point, returning to physical events after COVID-19, and building out its portfolio within the wider business, so this role will suit someone who is creative, passionate, and driven, and looking to join a growing team as they take on this challenge.
They will need to provide demonstrable ability to handle multiple projects at once, providing accurate and up to date reporting on the progress of tasks. They will be personable, versatile, and proactive.
* Deliver engaging digital marketing campaigns to develop brand awareness and drive delegate acquisition.
* Create and execute a social media marketing strategy across various platforms, both paid and unpaid.
* Report on the progress of the event strategy – providing feedback on successes and failures – ensuring we deliver effective campaigns.
* Support the Senior Marketing Manager with developing an investor and consultant database, helping to keep an accurate and up to date list of contacts.
* Contribute to growing the attendance base of all events
* Experience of working within a B2B digital marketing role – working within events preferred but not necessary.
* Highly skilled and passionate about social media with experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing outreach and brand building.
* Self-motivated and ambitious, willing to participate in the team and be a stakeholder in developing this fast-growing brand.
* Demonstrable ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership to drive strategic direction.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent organization skills and proven ability to work across multiple projects.
* Experience of working within the institutional investment management space preferred but not expected.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please complete the form below: *Required