Director of Investor Relations needed with an understanding, and experience, of investment management and the allocation process.
Our client provides exclusive data and events for senior executives within the institutional investment management industry. Their data and insights provide fund managers with exclusive and actionable investor intelligence. Their conferences offer an intimate environment for the worlds largest investors and global asset managers to strengthen relationships, discuss market trends and challenges, and refresh your knowledge of the investment industry.
Their high-quality content and expert speakers plus their high-quality attendance and controlled ratio of investors to asset managers, has ensured they have maintained their position as offering the most unique and sought-after conferences in the industry for over 15 years.
The Director of Investor Relations will support the Global Head of Investor Relations and is a key contact for the allocator and investment consultant community, communicating the company’s strategy, opportunities and business initiatives. Internally, the Investor Relations team works across various divisions. With the responsibility for building the audience for over 10 conferences a year by doing outreach, conducting face-to-face meetings and attending conferences.
The Director of Investor Relations works closely with the team and Global Head of Investor Relations on developing and executing numerous initiatives. The Director of Investor Relations is responsible for motivating the team to reach targets, fill the programs with speakers and to build out advisory boards. It requires thinking creatively in order to attract investors and consultants by implementing investor-only initiatives and working closely with the Program Directors.
You will enhance the brands value and marketability and drive positive awareness and enthusiasm within the industry.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with allocators and investment consultants through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and attendance at conferences in order to stay current on investor initiatives and priorities
• Keep up to date with industry and market trends, people moves, new investment strategies and headlines
• Input investment strategies into Salesforce after each investor meeting
• Solicit and identify Q&A, trends and analysis for surveys from investor meetings
• Agree the scope and scale of the target investor group (number and size of institutions, split by type, geography, etc)
• Attend internal and external meetings and conferences to meet with investors, but also meet with qualified investors outside of these forums
• Analyse and identify key industry and investor trends
• Assist with development of high-quality investor events
• Extensive track record at a senior level within large scale conference operation
• Understanding of and experience in investment management and the allocation process
• Experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key investors and other stakeholders
• Client focused and proactive; solution oriented/collaborative; ability to deliver in a timely manner
• Ability to build and leverage relationships both internally and externally
• An excellent communicator who’s able to grasp client’s needs and brainstorm creative way to fulfil them either through sessions, panels, surveys, investor gatherings, investor case studies, etc.
• Take the initiative to stay up to date with market trends and people moves and update everything in SalesForce
• Effective organizational skills, accuracy and attend to detail
• Results-oriented, high personal integrity and strong work ethic
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Works well under pressure and can multi task
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity
• Driver’s License and the ability to travel
• Knowledge of SalesForce
• Season Ticket Loan
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• 24 days annual leave rising to 28 days
• Birthday day off
• Charity Days
• Breakfast provided
• Social Events throughout the year
• Friendly experienced team
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to equality and diversity. Their global policy will apply in each country the business operates in, complying with local laws and
regulations. They are committed to reflecting our global position and offer equal opportunities for their employees and applicants regardless of their actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, and maternity/paternity;), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, colour, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.