Salary: Up to £28k
- Sector: Media
- Sub-sector: Creative
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London & South East
NEW JOB- Our client is looking for an Email Designer to join its creative team delivering marketing material for their market leading website and portfolio which reaches 1.3 million unique users a month. This role will contribute to the effective and engaging B2C and B2B experiences our client creates for their audience.
Focusing primarily on email and social, the Email Designer will need to be comfortable collaborating with creative, editorial, commercial and marketing. Designing and building beautiful and effective campaigns that will engage the target audiences whilst upholding the brand aesthetic. You will work with the wider creative organisation and the centralised technology team to ensure that digital graphics offer the customer a consistent and seamless journey across multiple touchpoints, including emails, infographics, marketing assets and social media.
From concept and creation of stunning digital assets through to statistics and data collection, the Email Designer will be comfortable analysing key performance indicators. They will be responsible for reviewing and reporting on campaign statistics and sharing the results with the wider teams, to continuously improve audience engagement.
* Responsible for creation and delivery of a range of designs and digital illustrations for email, marketing assets, infographics and social media
* Ability to work from scamps, wireframes or briefs to create a range of designs
* Ability to think creatively and develop new concepts, graphics and layouts
* Ability to build and send a range of HTML emails
* Accountable for hitting deadlines for email and promotional campaigns
* Apply brand guidelines across all design work, ensuring a consistent alignment with our brand look and feel
* A portfolio of design work that demonstrates proficiency in both visual and interaction design, as well as proficiency with mobile & web digital design
* A mobile first approach
* Confident using Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with CSS3 and HTML
* Good understanding of user-centred design rules such as usability, accessibility, and ability to optimisation.
The following skills would be advantageous:
* Experience using email marketing tools such as Mail Chimp or Adestra
* Knowledge of Sketch
* Familiarity with data collection and analysing performance statistics
* Experience working in a commercial environment – where measurable results are key
* Business and marketing acumen (e.g. experience working on an aspirational brand)
* Self-starting dedicated individual with proven ability to take ownership for results
* Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Keen eye for detail
* Good sense of humour!
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Account Manager- Digital Media
Salary: Up to £29k plus 40% comms OTE
Location: London & South East
Read more >
VP Sales - New York City
Salary: Competitive salary with uncapped earning potential
Read more >
International Sales Key Account Manager- Amsterdam
Salary: Up to 45k Euros plus comms plus car
Read more >
Salary: Up to £60k plus commission
Location: Rest of UK
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >