Our client is a new breed of creative communications company. They operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing
them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future. Working with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
Your role and team
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team who has creative flair as well as excellent programming skills. You will collaborate with producers and creatives to make their
Who you are
- Collaborating closely with designers, producers & other departments to deliver projects on time and with a high level of polish
- Following established development processes and help establish best practices within the team and working with clients
- Participating in code reviews and pair program with other developers
What you can bring:
- A good understanding of browser compatibility issues and how to work around them
- Web mark-up experience including HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding of Gulp & Webpack and experience with source control - Git / SVN
- The ability to write clean code that may be hosted on third party websites
- Experience implementing responsive and adaptive web sites having worked on campaigns and marketing sites for creative agencies
- Expert level attention to detail to enable you to bring the creative vision to life
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Confidence when contributing to discussions with your own ideas
The ideal candidate might have some of the following:
- A GitHub account with some repositories we can take a look at
- A passion for data visualisation
Working for our client, you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe,
gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more! They believe in a culture of inclusivity, celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes their business more relevant, their work more meaningful and their people more empowered. They are committed to equality of opportunity for all and are open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.