Head of Event Content Production
Salary: Excellent base plus benefits
- Sector: Media
- Sub-sector: Project Management/Production
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London and South East
Our clients operational events portfolio is built around summits and webinars aimed at helping asset managers run their businesses better. Working on their flagship brand, the operational leaders’ summit sits at the core and takes place in Europe, Asia and the US. Other summits aimed at different job functions and strategies making up the rest of the content-led event portfolio. They also run several successful award ceremonies rewarding outstanding hedge fund performance and service providers supporting hedge fund businesses.
As the global pandemic struck in March this year, our client quickly pivoted to virtual events, launching webinar series in early April and the first interactive event took place mid-May. Since then they have delivered over 30 virtual Summits and Awards alongside an extensive webinar programme.
Overview of the role
We are looking for an experienced, strategic producer to lead its event content team as the Head of Event Content Production. You will be responsible for setting the standard for and embedding excellence in content production. You will produce events and well as manage the team, taking the leading on the flagship events. This is a key role within the Events division, reporting into the Events Director.
- Research, plan, deliver and evaluate content for a wide range of events including summits, conferences, dinners & webinars.
- Ensure there are high quality, influential and relevant speakers at each event.
- Set the tone and standard for best-in-class conference production
- Lead, manage and develop the team of conference producers.
- Ensure excellence in content creation; delivering value for and exceeding the expectations of sponsors and delegates
- Lead and manage initiatives which enhance the portfolio, deliver results against priorities and improve processes in planning and execution.
- Analyse and identify key industry trends to deliver engaging, customer-centric content, particularly in terms of virtual, hybrid and return to in-person events
- Close working relationship with Event operations, Event marketing, commercial and editorial teams
- Extensive post evaluation to measure the outcomes and identify areas for improvement
- Event customer numbers and quality metrics e.g. of registrations, attendees
- Customer experience and NPS for portfolio
- Timely delivery of in-depth research, agendas and speaker confirmations
- Extensive track record in conference production
- Virtual event experience a benefit
- Experience of managing a team
- Client focused and proactive
- Previous experience of working in the financial sector desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and leverage relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent project management skills
- Fully competent in Microsoft office, especially PPT and Excel
- Passionate, Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Strategic Thinker - Self-motivated Collaborative
- Curious and Inquisitive
- High sense of urgency
- Creative & Innovative
- Solution oriented / collaborative
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life insurance
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days
- Birthday day off
- Breakfast provided
- Social Events throughout the year
- Independent company with established brands
- Friendly experienced team
- Modern Office complete with Sky TV , Table Tennis table & video games
For a complete spec, please submit your application. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Sales Executive (Delegate/Event Sales)
Salary: Up to £26k plus comms
Location: London and South East
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >