International Partners Manager (12mth FTC)
Salary: Up to £40k
- Sector: Content
- Sub-sector: Sales
- Type: Temporary/Freelance
- Location: London and South East
The main responsibilities include:
Compliance / Policies and guidelines
- Manage the launch of new international editions and ensure they comply with all relevant guidelines, liaising with the relevant magazine team for feedback and approval.
- Provide support on the interpretation of the Advertising and Commercial guidelines
- Ensure all new partners are set up for and complete the training requirements
- Oversee the monitoring of all editions (print, web and social) to ensure compliance.
- Share Ethical Policy guidelines with partners and update on audit requirements
- Oversee the planning and approval of partner events.
- Assume overall responsibility for all contact with the customer, devising and implementing strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this interaction
- Responding quickly and efficiently to partner emails and enquiries, liaising with relevant colleagues within the business where necessary
- Supervise the approval process of editorial copies and provide additional guidance on partners marketing plans and any joint-promotion activities
- Share best marketing practice between UK and international titles, including responsibility for Basecamp facility and regular international and external newsletters
- Update partners on redesigns, restructuring and magazine editorial changes
- Provide guidance and instructions to the International Partners Coordinator to resolve general queries across the licensing business
- Attend the monthly publishers meetings for various magazine titles and feedback useful information and key updates to licensing partners
Marketing & Events
- Devise and manage the annual marketing plan, across events and conferences, advertising, and new launches;
- Implement the marketing plan and monitor its effectiveness delegating to the International Partners Coordinator as necessary
- Manage and organise a Partner Conference
- Manage the International Team’s attendance at Trade Fairs and Events, including booking space and organising a trade stand where appropriate
- Manage the marketing P&L for the International Team, maintaining accurate records of quotes and expenditure
- Oversee the quarterly newsletters sent out to partners for each respective brand
- Manage the International Partners Coordinator and International Team Assistant, including annual objective setting and appraisal
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Highly organised
- Close attention to detail
- A confident communicator who can liaise with internal and external clients including stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally a background in compliance
- Previous management experience essential.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Business Development Executive (New York)
Salary: Great base plus uncapped comms
Location: North America
Read more >
Salary: Up to £60K pa, depending on experience
Location: London and South East
Read more >
International Key Account Manager
Salary: Up to 45k Euros plus 1.4ly comms.
Read more >
Photo Agent- NYC
Salary: Competitive base plus commission
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >