Is this role right for you?
My client is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, they have applied their unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
They are looking for an IT Service Owner – Corporate Communications work closely with the Marketing and Corporate Communications business teams to engage with business and deliver quality IT solutions You will engage with the business teams to gain in-depth understanding of
business processes and be able to document them both in written and in visual forms like process flows. You will engage with Marketing and Corporate Communications teams to communicate IT initiatives that impact business.
Some of the responsibilities:
• Partner with senior leaders to develop and implement technology roadmaps to enable Marketing and Corporate Communications strategy and vision. customers.
• Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas.
• Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
• Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
• Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
• Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
• Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
• Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
• Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
• Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
Typically you will have 5-10 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
At least 3 years of experience with managing team(s) in a global environment and working across a broad range of diverse and complex businesses.
You should possess strong business acumen.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Communications, IT or related field. 5-10 years’ experience in developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios with at least 3 years in key leadership roles.
To register your interest, please submit your application. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
Please complete the form below: *Required