Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a Motion Designer to produce and deliver high quality animated videos, films and motion assets.
Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency, based in South West London, working on B2B positioning, B2B content marketing and B2B digital marketing for technology companies. They produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
As a Motion Designer, you will:
• Work with the Design team to produce and deliver high quality animated videos, films and motion assets, from storyboard to production and post-production
• Support the Senior Art Director flesh out the last 30 seconds of a campaign storyboard.
• Support the Motion Lead with exploration for a logo animation
• Help make edits on short films (generally 1-1 interviews) in response to client feedback
• Assemble and organise a file transfer as part of a client package deliverable
• Come up with ideas on how to introduce motion to a new brand identity for one of our clients
What we’d like you to bring to the role:
• At least 3+ years experience working in motion design and animation, at a creative studio
• A showreel full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats
• A solid foundation in the principles of animation and composition in After Effects
• Proven experience of creating and delivering motion across responsive web packages
• Experience in, storyboarding, prototyping and testing design ideas
• Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel
• An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media
And these technical skills…
• Strong expertise in After Effects and Cinema 4D
• Experience with Redshift, Octane and/or Cinema 4D renders
• A good knowledge of video editing and grading.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop,Illustrator and Premiere.
And in return, on offer:
• A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
• A focus on personal development
• Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
• Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
• 25 holiday days pro rata
• Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
• Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
To register your interest, please submit your application. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please complete the form below: *Required