Is this role right for you?
Performance Project Manager Needed- we are currently seeking a passionate, digitally minded Project Manager to support our clients rapidly growing performance marketing team.
Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency, based in South West London, working on B2B positioning, B2B content marketing and B2B digital marketing for technology companies.
As a Performance Project Manager, you will:
• Allocate resources to projects, plan weekly work schedules and prepare/ update project sheet from weekly meeting
• Translate briefs from the Accounts team into action and ensure accurate costs and pricing.
• Communicate key milestones to the Accounts teams throughout a project
• Monitor projects and make sure they’re delivered on time and in budget
• Ensure that all work is reviewed by the relevant lead/s at all stages of a project
• Help track project revenue and costs
• Spot where internal processes can be improved and recommend improvements
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across the agency
What we’d like you to bring to the table:
• 3+ years experience of managing projects across a number of formats (preferably with performance marketing) in another agency
• A ‘can do’ attitude focused around finding the right solution for Client & Agency
• A team player mentality who can motivate and inspire, and focus on ‘progress not process’ in everything you do.
• A calm, measured and methodical approach, and an ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities
• Good understanding of MS Office and Google tools, and experience using a resourcing platform such as Mavenlink.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• A passion for process and driving continuous improvement
And in return, on offer:
• A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
• A focus on personal development
• Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
• Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
• 25 holiday days pro rata
• Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
• Life Assurance
• Salary dependent on experience
Salary dependent on experience
To register your interest, please submit your application. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please complete the form below: *Required