Salary: Salary DOE
- Sector: Digital/Tech
- Sub-sector: Tech
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London and South East
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a growing team. Our client is a growing independent business intelligence company that has grown to become a leading information provider within its core financial services markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information to the insurance, hedge funds, real estate and online gaming industries. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through magazines, yearbooks, events and community websites.
The Product Manager for their flagship Hedge Fund brand is responsible for enabling the commercial success (revenue and profit) of the data and workflow component of a broader membership offering including news, events, and data. The Product Manager will work cross-functionally to chart a strategic product roadmap, and for implementing that strategy at a tactical level. The ideal candidate will have some product management experience or a track record of successfully delivering business outcomes in a fast-paced environment. The position will report into the Chief Product Officer.
• Work with the Chief Product Officer and other functional stakeholders to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
• Support the product strategy by developing a deep understanding of Customer Usage, Competitor Products and Market Trends, and translate that intelligence into detailed product requirements for product enhancements and/or new product development.
• Develop clear and compelling roadmaps and priorities for each user segment, and support proposed strategies with detailed business case analysis for new products and product extensions.
• Work closely with the IT development team to track progress on specific customer and product initiatives, from initial product concept through the full product lifecycle.
• Partner with Marketing to provide thought leadership around the product set and assist with product promotion and positioning in the marketplace.
• Serve as the voice of the customer across the organization, and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and top notch customer experience.
• Work closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Content teams to help identify new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community and new adjacent customer sets.
• Working with the Marketing & Sales teams to articulate product value proposition and champion the product internally and externally. Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
• Track product metrics and manage to goals.
• Some experience in product management in the information services industry preferred.
• Strong project management experience and skills.
• organized and attentive to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
• Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
• Experience within the asset management industry, alternative investments, and/or hedge funds a plus
• Degree level or equivalent preferred
• Season Ticket loan
• Free breakfast
• Birthday day off
• Life insurance
• 24 days holidays increasing up to 29 days
• Charity Days
• Independent company with established brands
• Friendly experienced team
• Global offices
• On-going training and career development
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Digital Project Manager
Salary: £40-48K pa, depending on experience
Location: London and South East
Read more >
Sales Executive (SaaS)
Salary: Excellent base plus comms
Location: London and South East
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >