Salary: Up to £40k plus commission
- Sector: Media
- Sub-sector: Sales
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London & South East
Our client is a leading localisation company, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voiceover, dubbing, subtitling, translation and transcreation. With a HQ in London’s West End and their own dedicated facilities in the world’s major media hubs, they are expanding their sales team and looking for a Sales Executive with new business experience to join them.
You will be part of a team focusing on maximising revenue and profitability through new client and business acquisition. As well as existing sectors, you will target new verticals and other companies requiring localisation services. This is an exciting opportunity to help us win new clients and grow our market share in all relevant sectors. This role would suit someone who is positively excited by the challenge of building a portfolio of new clients rather than solely account managing existing accounts. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys delivering against set financial targets.
The successful candidate will have the full support of the Sales Director, Head of Sales and the sales team to ensure they can attract, engage and delight new clients.
• You will identify new opportunities to target and generate sales with new clients.
• You will be responsible for delivering against defined individual and team financial targets, and ensuring that you meet your objectives, KPIs and timelines.
• You will be responsible for the complete business development cycle - identifying, targeting, engaging, pitching, negotiating and successfully closing new client deals. You will establish sales strategies and tactics to win deals.
• You will assist with on-boarding your new clients
• This is very much a new business development role, and all aspects of cold calling and new lead generation will be part of your daily requirements.
• You will develop strong relationships with your prospective clients by understanding their service needs
• You will interpret those needs and use the significant operational and technical capabilities that exist within the global estate to develop language solutions that cost-effectively meet or exceed your client’s requirements.
• To do this, you will keep abreast of relevant technological changes and development within the industry, and take a creative and innovative approach to helping build bespoke language solutions.
• You understand that there is more to a good deal than just sales revenue. You feel a responsibility to ensure that each new deal strikes the right balance between client value and company profit.
• You understand all the elements required to make a good deal and can demonstrate how you have used this in the past to drive new business revenue.
• You are an effective negotiator who does not reduce their price as an automatic reaction to a client rebuttal. At the same time, you are experienced enough to know that long-term relationships are built on compromise and trust.
• You negotiate with suppliers to make sure the deals are profitable and that we are offering a competitive rate in line with the market prices.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Have one to three years’ experience in a new business development and sales role.
• Have successfully met or exceeded annual revenue targets.
• Extremely strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication. Articulate, succinct and focussed.
• Hard-working, resilient, dependable and consistently cheerful and positive.
• You are professional, articulate and have the ability to communicate effectively with clients as well as colleagues.
• Flexible and prepared to travel nationally, internationally and work out-of-hours when required.
• Highly competent in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Good understanding of the localisation industry.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good team player.
• Enthusiasm for learning and the drive to push the business forward.
• Ability to speak a major European language in addition to English would be advantageous.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Account Manager- Digital Media
Salary: Up to £29k plus 40% comms OTE
Location: London & South East
Read more >
VP Sales - New York City
Salary: Competitive salary with uncapped earning potential
Read more >
International Sales Key Account Manager- Amsterdam
Salary: Up to 45k Euros plus comms plus car
Read more >
Salary: Up to £60k plus commission
Location: Rest of UK
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >