Is this role right for you?
A Sales Manager is needed for our client, a leader in data-driven, global B2B demand who strives everyday to deliver a world-class experience to clients.
We are eagerly seeking a results-oriented B2B Sales Representative with a strong focus on business development in the IT&T sector to be a part of our clients growth in the UK market. Your previous sales experience, rapport building skills & passion for building a strong client base will be paramount in your success in this role. As part of a growing team, you’ll also be involved in the coordination, analysis, and reporting on campaign performance in pre-launch, launch, active, and post phases. You will work closely with the Sales and Operations teams as well as with Product Development and Support Services to successfully deliver quality products and services to our clients. If this sounds like you - get in touch.
Our client works with Fortune 500 technology companies promoting new technologies or accelerating existing ones, in exciting markets worldwide. This position allows you to participate in a dynamic, fast paced, high tech sales and marketing organization and is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in the company’s success and growth!
What You Have:
- Utilize your B2B network and business development skills to research and uncover new sales opportunities in the UK/EMEA market
- Proactively seek out local opportunities within the existing global clientele
- Maintain focus on current campaigns with a view to generating renewals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients & agencies
- Recommend effective optimization and delivery adjustments to improve campaign performance
- Respond in a timely manner to general and specialized client requests, such as implementation, payment, reporting, and product-related questions
- Work with Operations team to be sure assets and instructions are implemented correctly. Assist in troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Monitor scheduling and delivery of campaigns using multiple systems & teams
- Communicate with internal departments on status and issue updates and resolution, technical requirements to software engineers, campaign updates and milestones, management-level summaries, and issue escalation
- Strong drive to meet and beat deadlines and KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and account management, preferably managing lead generation campaigns. (Publisher or Lead Gen background a plus)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Employee management and experience in other ad products is a plus
- Proven ability to be a creative and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish
If you have the aptitude for thinking creatively, critically, and distinctively and want to grow your career in an exciting fun fast paced environment then apply today.
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector