Our client is seeking a Sales Operations Manager within its commercial department. In this new role, the Sales Operations Manager will partner closely with the Licensing Sales Manager, the Head of Renewals and Growth and the Sales Director supporting them to deliver and grow commercial revenues. The successful candidate will be a salesforce experience with excellent managerial experience. Based in London, our client plays a pivotal role in the field of content licensing.
What You Will Be Doing
• Assist in the creation and execution of the sales plan; optimise and drive effectiveness of the end-to-end sales process;
• Research sales and renewals best practices and implement where necessary;
• Own the ongoing analysis of sales performance against key company & individual KPIs
• Accountable for ensuring that our client has all relevant set up to allow Salesforce to input relevant data to support forecasting initiatives;
• Support in establishing metrics for sales team and make recommendations for increasing sales and renewals productivity;
• Extensive work with data teams to ensure proper order and visualisation of data;
• Map customer buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our commercial department to increase velocity and conversion rates;
• Conduct an analysis of knowledge and processes and work with the Commercial leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development;
• Develop and manage the 12-18-month Sales Operations roadmap;
• Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the sales team to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
• Work closely with the renewals team on future-quarter renewal outlook;
• Serve as a liaison between sales and customer service on financial reconciliations and related follow-up;
• Managing the Sales Leads Data Administrators;
• Managing the sourcing and uploading of sales leads to Salesforce;
• Creating dashboards and revenue reports for the senior leadership team.
Who You Are
• Minimum 5 years related work experience in Operations, Sales, Sales Support, Finance or interlinked functions;
• Self-motivated who enjoys multitasking and skilled at managing multiple responsibilities;
• Significant experience and track record of delivery of sales operations, process improvement, sales rep productivity, leveraging sales tools and using data with financial acumen to make
recommendations for improvements;
• Experience in Salesforce.com, CPQ and related sales tools in prospecting, email cadence and forecasting apps driving productivity;
• Ability to build reports as well as dashboards using Salesforce. Advanced level proficiency in Google sheets or Microsoft Excel. Should know commonly used functions such as Pivot table, Index (Match), Vlookup and PowerBI Experience with platforms such as Domo would be an advantage;
• Excellent team management skills; a proven record of effectively developing teams to achieve results, including coaching, mentoring and developing people;
• Self-starter with strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV along with a covering email or letter outlining why you are suitable for the role and how you meet the key requirements for the role.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.