Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to manage existing code as well as creating new exciting apps. The code you will be working on is a complex engine that runs between a CLI app, an API and lots of data! You must be comfortable with data, test cases and a deep understanding of OOP.
Our client is a content sharing app and community media movement that achieves a paradigm shift away from social media with photos and microblogs shaped around people’s passions.
IMPORTANT: you will work on a custom-written framework, so you must be comfortable putting your hands in an existing codebase!
The company is fully distributed, so it does not matter where you work from! The role is full-time, long term: they want someone to join for the long run!
- You know PHP better than Neo knows Kung-Fu
- You speak Docker and docker-compose fluently
- XDebug is your friend and you go step by step faster than you walk
- You get excited after seeing the image attached
- The project is based on a custom-built framework and requires math skills.
- You regularly eat MySQL with sides of Indexes and Left Joins (and other types of joins as well)
Our client is looking for someone who likes to have fun while creating amazing quality products.
For a full spec., please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector