Is this role right for you?
Currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery Manager and Scrum Master, based in Central London. Our client is an independent business information company that was formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core financial services markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information to the, hedge funds, real estate, insurance and online gaming industries. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through news, data, events and community websites. With a London Headquarters employing over 150 staff in a modern office in the City in addition to their offices in New York and Hong Kong.
They are rapidly expanding their software development function, and they are looking for more help in this area to keep up with the growing demands that it is bringing. The role will be focused on implemnetating a scaled Agile process and responsible for its delivery. This is a fantastic time to join a fast moving, expanding company that will offer you the chance to enhance existing skills and develop your experience while adding immediate value to the business. You will be working with multiple SCRUM teams as part of a company wide transformation programme, giving you the opportunity to be part of the design and delivery phases.
Skills and Experience
* Hands on Agile Scrum master experience
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills
* Good understanding of SDLC model
* Skilled at story management, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
* Ability to manage resources
* Proven track record in delivering quality software solutions
* Aware of modern test and CI practices
* Experience working with data focused systems
* Experience working with APIs
* Facilitate the daily stand-ups
* Facilitate a scaled SCRUM approach that co-ordinates multiple workstreams
* Organising and running sprint planning and retros
* Ensuring the backlog is groomed and ready for planning
* Aligning dependencies and resources across all sprint teams
* Creating and promoting Agile practise around the company
* Plan and manage deployments
* Co-ordinate the response to service outages
* Should be detail orientated, and highly organised
* An excellent communicator, good team player, who possesses strong analytical skills.
* Self-starter, professional, first class interpersonal skills with high energy and enthusiasm.
* Should be professional and respectful of others and honest.
* Able to work well in a fast, high pressure and changing environment with excellent decision making skills. Proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
* Able to aptly identify opportunities and influence team to act on them.
* Should possess a problem solving attitude for tackling a diverse range of challenges and responsive to the needs of the business.
* Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast moving environment, dealing with staff at all levels
* Independent company with established brands
* Friendly experienced team
* Global offices
* Regular on-going incentives
* Modern office in the City
* Free Breakfast
* Life assurance
* 24 days holiday + birthday off
* Career development
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please complete the form below: *Required