Technical Project Manager
Salary: up to £75k depending on experience
- Sector: Digital/Tech
- Sub-sector: Tech
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London and South East
Technical Project Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join this award-winning creative and technology agency, based in Central London.
(Working from home for the time being)
Our client is an independent mid-sized creative and technology agency that works with some of the world’s biggest and best business brands. The agency has a global feel with several offices worldwide, that all work together to design multi-award-winning experiences for their clients’ customers and employees. The work they produce is incredibly varied and creatively challenging from full brand strategy and development to content campaigns to digital design and build to video and experiential campaigns. They are now looking for a new Technical Project Manager to join their team.
The role of the Technical Project Manager will be part of the client-focused team at the agency. You’ll be part of a small technical team delivering world-class experiences for their clients. You will be both competent and confident in your role, working closely with the immediate team and the wider agency to be the integral lead in many of the agency’s digital clients’ builds.
This role will focus on the management and delivery of complex software build projects, for example, larger corporate websites, eCommerce sites, customer portals, digital products, and software applications. Working closely with our clients highly experienced CTO and the Devs team you will provide technical leadership to the immediate and wider team and shape the delivery of successful technical projects demonstrating previous experience in this role. This is a role that you can make your own, our client has a flat hierarchy working in an agile atmosphere.
You will be the Technical PM with significant software application experience and expected to deliver end to end project management of complex digital development projects. This involves project scoping, estimating, planning, resourcing, regular project status updates to both the client and internal senior team, and software development.
We would anticipate you managing multi-disciplinary teams, sometimes waterfall, but often working agile. In the TPM role, you will be utilising best practice project management tools and techniques to meet project objectives, deadlines, and budgets and building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships.
With an understanding of user and client needs, working closely with all team members to translate problems or requirements into user stories, and defining acceptance criteria you will build the software application leading all agile ceremonies. Contributing to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals you will also be responsible for identifying, capturing, and mitigating project risks as well as tracking effort to budget and maintaining profitability.
- Significant agency experience in the delivery of large-scale multi-discipline digital development projects. Big web builds etc
- You will have experience in taking ownership and being accountable for project scope and change management
- Accountable for project risks
- Experience in working with agile projects and agile approach
- Scrum Master
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology
- Advanced use of project management tools (they use Azure Dev Ops)
- Ability to own projects end to end
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external teams
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible, helpful, and responsive to the team and client environment
- Able to work under own initiative, be proactive, resilient in nature, and able to prioritise and resolve issues
- Strong decision-making skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Thrives in fast pace environments, ambitious, bringing energy and a ‘can-do’ approach
- 5 years + experience
In return, you’ll get to work with an ambitious growing agency that has a flat structure and retains its close-knit vibe. This role is a new addition to the current team and a great opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark!
Salary up to £75k - Depending on experience
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV and a cover note highlighting your experience. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
apply for this role:
Please complete the form below:
other jobs in this sector
Creative Technology Lead
Salary: Excellent Salary plus benefits
Location: London and South East
Read more >
If you have any queries please contact us >