A Senior Sales Professional with experience of the localisation market is needed for our clients North American operation. Based out of their LA office, our client is one of the leading international localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services.
With a head office in London as well as dedicated facilities in the world’s major media hubs, they provide world-class services to their extensive portfolio of clients, including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate sectors. Job overview
They are looking for an experienced and high-performing VP Sales
to join their International Sales to drive up revenue streams in line with the company’s growth strategy and provide strategic account management. You will be responsible for targeting and developing future income streams, developing a local strategy to promote and sell the portfolio of services and leading on negotiations to further establish our clients US and international presence. Responsibilities:
Working in conjunction with the Sales Director, you will
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Identify, develop and establish new client relationships, whilst maintaining and growing further existing ones, to support and realise business growth.
- Consistently meet and exceed annual sales targets by developing, implementing and maintaining an effective growth strategy across the verticals and accurate forecast.
- Manage and maintain an accurate sales pipeline of current leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities, and report forecast, progress and challenges
- Analyse trends and results; work with the business on establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand, as well as development of commercial models for rebates, incentives, or new product offerings
- Negotiate on new contracts and working with legal to ensure compliance with policy, pricing, and the service level agreements. Pricing Structure Development, to include the review and validation of new pricing structures
- Understand the clients’ needs and demonstrate how our clients solutions will best fit their requirements.
- Conduct and provide feedback on market trends, changes in technology, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to our clients.
- Work with marketing to package products and tools to achieve our sales targets
- Lead on major RFI/RFP opportunities.
- Coordinate company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Coordinating any sourced projects with HQ production team and/or any relevant parties to ensure timely and successful deliveries.
- Create a sales culture across the production team, share best practice across the business, enable cross-selling.
- Advise on attendance and participate in various trade shows, conferences, and conventions as and when required.
What else is on offer?
- Successful senior level sales management experience with a proven track record of establishing, leading, managing and growing a successful sales function.
- Evidence of solid experience in relationship selling, setting targets and realising considerable business growth over a sustainable period and delivering against annual financial targets.
- Knowledge and experience of the localisation service industry and services.
- Outstanding client engagement and services skills.
- Strong leadership, team building, communication, presentation, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and financial metrics/process for use in driving key performance indicators
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective delegation skills to enable focus on more strategic activities.
- Excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills.
- Strong integrity, personal judgement and gravitas.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Generous commission plan, vacation and sick days
- 401k plan plus Health, Dental and Vision
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.