Is this role right for you?
Are you a superstar Account Handling professional looking for your next role? We are looking for a part time Account Director to join our fabulous agency client based near Trafalgar Square (when you're not working from home). The role will initially be 2-3 days per week, with the opportunity to go full time in approx ~1 years time.
The successful candidate will be well organised, will enjoy a challenge and have experience delivering ambitious projects for major clients in their previous role. They’ll be energised by the type of work our client does (fast-paced projects, multiple deliveries, problem solving) and will energise those around them. This is an opportunity to grow, lead, progress and work alongside a team of supportive and talented people. Reporting to the Head of Planning, they’ll have a key role helping to inspire and lead the team in order to ensure smooth workflow and successful delivery of client projects across all channels including digital, social, video and print.
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Lead client initiatives, from briefing, strategy and planning, through to resourcing and final delivery of projects
- Devise and execute key customer strategies that will help to strengthen our client’s ties with the leading brands our client currently serve, ensuring sustained growth for the agency
- Play a pivotal role in the acquisition of new customers from building awareness of our client’s brand USP among leading marketers in the network (theirs and yours), through to delivery of successful pitches
- Build, develop and lead a team that can deliver our client needs in line with our medium to long term visions.
- Help to shape the agency’s client’s longer-term strategy based on the market knowledge and insights you acquire as part of the client-facing team
- Report on all aspects of client activity (team performance / pipeline / work in progress / opportunities) at monthly management meetings
- Ensure ‘best practice’ content creation/strategy/marketing processes are followed, and set the standard for the quality of output for the team to follow
- Relationship management - ideally 5+ years in a role managing and growing customer accounts, ideally supporting senior corporate comms teams in FTSE 100 firms.
- Project management (multi-channel) – an Excel power-user also familiar with other standard project management/workflow software and processes
- Data analysis – good understanding of key tools used to assess and drive content strategy, including, Google Analytics, Adobe and others as required
- Self-motivated, organised and great at managing workload and deadlines
- Exceptional communicator, whether over the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and clear on the levers that will improve margins for our client’s business
- Excellent understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing
- Passion for marketing communications
- Keen interest in personal and professional development
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
Salary is dependent on experience and is pro-rata'd for part time.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32711
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector