Is this role right for you?
If you are an Account Manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at a B2B agency this may well be for you.
Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency, based in South West London, working on B2B positioning, B2B content marketing and B2B digital marketing for technology companies.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Work alongside some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators and the like) who are helping our clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need
- Grab a content marketing project and bring it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, us and the project in perfect sync
- Advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Produce reports on the performance of our own teams, projects and content products
- Contribute to our wiki of product inspiration, market trends and content resources
What we’d like you to bring to the role:
- Some experience in B2B marketing is essential
- 3+ years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in another agency
- Familiarity with all things social and web
- Service orientation, and are able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we’re always focused on the right goals and outcomes
- Good understanding of MS office and Google tools, as well as social platforms
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Excellent communication skills, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
And in return, on offer:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32460
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector