Is this role right for you?
An Account Manager is needed with B2B Account Management or renewals/retentions experience.
Our client is a data business that was formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information to the insurance, hedge funds and online gaming industries. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through magazines, events and community websites.
This brand is the leading provider of news and analysis to the online gambling industry. It covers new technology, M&A, changes in regulation and partnerships which is all designed to allow their operator, affiliate and service provider members to understand and enter new markets.
- Achieving renewal targets from existing clients within their B2B portfolio by maintaining relationships, training clients, establishing the value of services, upselling and renewing contracts.
- New Business – Bringing new clients on board or providing new products to your existing client base.
- Managing and developing your revenue stream through established business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of products, competitors and clients with a view to maximising revenue.
- Previous experience in B2B sales/desire to enter into B2B sales
- Consultative B2B sales/retentions/account management experience would be an advantage
- Interest in the gaming/gambling industry.
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent uncapped bonus structure
- Friendly experienced team
- Global offices with secondment opportunities
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days + your birthday off
- Free season ticket loan
- Flexible Friday afternoons for well being
- Breakfast provided every day (Cereals & Fresh fruit)
- Great coffee machines and fully stocked fridge for soft drinks to help yourself
- Exciting Christmas parties and social events
- Diversity and Inclusion committees
- On-going training and career development
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32466
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector