Is this role right for you?
Do you have solid B2B marketing experience and a demonstrable background and/or interest in tech? If you are an Account Manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at an agency or in-house, but want to step up to the Major League, this may be for you. Most of our clients team are in London (just over 60 of us). But most of their clients are in the States and they're growing their team fast. Which is why they need smart, talented people who want to grow something special.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Work alongside some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators and the like) who are helping clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need
- Grab a content marketing project and bring it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, us and the project in perfect sync
- Advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Produce reports on the performance of our own teams, projects and content products
- Contribute to our wiki of product inspiration, market trends and content resources
What we’d like you to bring to the table:
- Some experience in B2B marketing is essential
- At least four years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in an agency
- Familiarity with all things social and web (if you have a blog, that would be a definite plus)
- Service orientation with the confidence and experience to stand up for yourself and the agency, so we’re always focused on the right objectives and outcomes
- Good understanding of MS office and Google tools, as well as social platforms
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Excellent communication skills, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
And in return, on offer:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid/remote working
- A focus on personal development
- 25 Vacation days pro rata plus 8 Public Holiday days
- Great benefits package including health, dental, retirement plan
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
Salary dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, send your CV over!
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32436
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector