Is this role right for you?
A fantastic opportunity for an Admin Coordinator to work for an integrated B2B agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some well-known global names in the tech space, the dynamic team of consultants, project managers and creatives comes from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
This fab Admin Coordinator role will sit as a support to all the functions of the agency. Our client needs someone who is hyper-organised, proactive, adaptable, and brings fresh ideas to improve the clients’ processes. The successful applicant will work across the company, filling client and internal administrative needs.
The role is initially for a 6month contract with real potential to go perm.
- Working with the account and design studio teams to ensure timely and effective delivery of marketing assets to clients: managing the packaging and final review processes before campaign assets are sent to the client.
- This includes quality assurance checks and proofreading assets, as well as uploading packages to client digital libraries.
- Supporting the project management team with the creation of project timelines
- Maintaining organised folders and file systems within the cloud storage and project management platforms
- Minuting at recurring client meetings and assisting the account teams with notetaking at internal meetings
- Supporting account teams with client research and content audits, e.g. compiling and maintaining audit spreadsheets
- Assisting the Office Manager with management of expenses, company systems, travel booking and other ad-hoc request
Key skills and experience required:
- A minimum of one year’s work experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and reliably as part of a busy team
- Strong IT skills and confidence using and learning new platforms and digital libraries, which can be quite
- Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- An understanding of B2B technology and content marketing processes (desirable
A great time to join a busy and vibrant agency at a time of exponential growth.
We regret only successful candidates will be responded to.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32432
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector