Is this role right for you?
Permanent Role Available for a candidate with footage archive experience- Hoxton Based.
Office based in East London, our client is an independent agency representing remarkable and rare archive footage from around the world.
- Making footage available to the clients and Content Curation team through the cataloguing and digitisation of priority content within the timeframe specified
- Supplying our clients with the exact timecodes requested for their projects, clipping and delivering the footage within the timeframe specified.
Tasks - Technical Operations
Digitisation and Cataloguing
- Digitising priority content, ensuring that digital files and their associated screeners adhere to critical essential criteria and are digitised in the specified time guidelines
- Ensuring all content is backed up and the associated metadata is accurate
- Checking Content and Research Slack channels and completing requests and letting the team member know.
- Cataloguing priority collections accurately as directed by the Operations Manager
- Retrieving priority reels from and returning reels to the storage facility in a timely and organised manner
- Ensuring all master files created meet quality control standards and are delivered to clients on time
- Meeting targets set for master clipping.
- Troubleshoot clipping issues/timecode issues direct with clients
- Ordering in master files from suppliers.
For full details please submit your CV. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32869
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector