Is this role right for you?
Our client is a premiere artist agency representing some of the most successful photographers, stylists, set design, hair and makeup artists internationally through their offices in New York, LA and Paris.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Photographers Agent for the Styling Division due to expansion in their LA Office. Junior agents will closely work with the Senior Agent on daily tasks, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage Talents careers to the very best in terms of both editorial and advertising – under supervision of the Senior Agent
- Negotiating Talents fees and working conditions with the clients – under supervision of the Senior Agent
- Update artist’s portfolios & follow up tear sheets
- Liaison with the Art Department for website updates and planning management
- Production duties: responsible for all artists travel arrangements, call sheets and all other necessary information related to every booking.
- Assisting in creating and sending out artist promotions.
- Update and maintain contact database for promotions.
- Manage and book assistants for artists on all jobs including shows
- Assist in invoicing and closing jobs
- Plus any other activity that may help in day-to-day operations.
- And any other duties that are customarily performed by an employee in a similar position within the fashion industry.
- Previous experience in the fashion industry with preferred photo agency experience
- Strong interest in fashion photography
- Knowledge of working stylists, set designers, and hair and makeup artists
- Demonstrated ability to act as a pro-active team player in various working environments
- Ability to multi task under pressure while keeping a positive attitude
- Must be able to aid in things that come up last minute, while creating/working on long term projects
- Highly developed organizational and research skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and various calendar management programs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with lookbooks
- Understanding of social media, networking, interactive and online media
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32658
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector