Is this role right for you?
Our client is looking for a Campaign Manager with proven experience working on multi-touch campaigns across the marketing mix. You will be responsible for planning and implementing effective, targeted campaigns to support our clients membership sales team. Ideally you have experience working closely within a sales organization but also have in-depth knowledge of running campaigns with a flair for creativity and attention to detail. This role is instrumental in generating new leads at the top of funnel, nurturing them, and building a strong pipeline.
A B2B media company, with a unique heritage allows our client to provide a truly disruptive take on data to support the asset raising and allocating process for clients across the asset management industry.
- Work closely with the campaigns team and key stakeholders to develop and execute highly effective, end-to-end email marketing campaigns which are aligned to the buyers’ journey and optimized to meet regional needs and pipeline targets.
- Using an integrated, collaborative approach, work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to plan, develop, execute, and evaluate campaigns to ensure clear execution of deliverables
- Develop and continuously build nurtures to move prospects along the marketing funnel
- Communicate and educate the sales team on new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs
- Continuously track, measure, evaluate and report on campaigns and adapt as necessary
- Experience with proven success developing and executing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans and programs across the marketing mix
- Experience with developing and executing marketing programs in high-growth environments
- You have worked closely with sales teams in the past and have a good understanding of the sales cycle
- You are organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while having a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills without a fear of over communicating to ensure effective collaboration and coordination across various departments
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth business environment
- Ideally have experience working with systems such as Salesforce, Pardot, yesware, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Season Ticket loan
- Free breakfast
- Birthday day off
- Life insurance
- 24 days holidays increasing up to 29 days
- Employee assistance program
- Friendly experienced team
- Charity Days
- On-going training and career development
To Apply for this role, please submit your CV. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32507
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector