Is this role right for you?
Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency, based in South West London, working on B2B positioning, B2B content marketing and B2B digital marketing for technology companies.
At a time of exponential growth, they are looking for a Campaign Strategist to plan digital campaigns, exclusively in the B2B technology industry with very well-known clients. The aim is to reach key personas with a multi-channel approach across a blend of different media.
As Campaign Strategist you will:
- Work directly with clients and the creative teams to define strategy and tactics for ongoing marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Shape and mould demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media – but also aware of the technical ins and outs behind those tactics relating to CRM and marketing automation.
- Identify and outline business goals, KPIs, products, go-to-market strategy, competition, challenges and opportunities to come up with sustainable marketing solutions.
- Plan and deliver joined-up journeys that deliver ROI for clients with flows that incorporate mixed media, on-page user experience, and ongoing engagement with marketing automation and remarketing tactics.
- Run client interactions (one-to-one or in workshop settings) to unlock detail and information that underpin every strategic and tactical recommendation.
- Work collaboratively with creative and operational colleagues to ensure the right blend of seamless content, contact and creative strategies.
- Breathe new ideas into strategy, tactical plans and presentations to keep moving the dial to fresh activities and outcomes
- Represent the agency in industry events, in written communications and sharing internal best practices.
Key skills / experience needed;
- At least five years’ experience working within a marketing agency or dynamic client environment
- The mind of a rationale and analytical problem solver who knows how to integrate data-driven thinking and creative responses
- At least two years’ hands-on experience with core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- The ability to fuse, mould and deliver complex ideas into easily digestible strategy and tactical work with clarity and simplicity
- The skills of a digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate well with clients and your team members
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32434
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector