Is this role right for you?
Currently looking for a Client Partner to join one of our favourite clients based in the centre of London. You will take responsibility for leading, managing and growing their top Account/s.
Our client is the world's leading emerging technology provider for commerce and they partner with Brands and Retailers to produce engaging shopper experiences deployed across physical, and digital, activation points on the customer shopping journey. They collaborate with clients to deploy engaging, measureable projects including; production of augmented reality experiences, products, stores, avatars, liveshopping, virtual flagship stores, Metaverse and NFT activations.
The head office is located on Liverpool Street, London, and is open to all employees for flexible working. This role requires a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Partner who will take responsibility for leading, managing and growing our clients top Account/s. In this position, you will also be responsible for providing exceptional client experience and increasing customer satisfaction, and client annual value.
Duties and responsibilities
- Shows value of the program to the client and all stakeholders
- Acts as the single point of contact, the ambassador and voice within the business
- Build strong client relationships with main contacts at the client but also with other key stakeholders
- Understand client business at a granular level and be able to provide recommendations (weekly, monthly) on how to change and adapt to their needs
- Co-create detailed account plan to grow the account with the sales lead
- They own the executing of the account growth plan
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities / Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell
- Learn new product, features and benefits to continuously show value to the client
- Provide professional after-sales support, including any collateral that client needs to promote internally
- Lead client weekly, monthly calls, prepare agendas and follow ups and own all actions from client calls.
- Respond to complaints and manage issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs, prepare and run QBRs
- Assist with annual planning, program evaluations, program enhancement recommendations, etc.
- Ensure the timely handoff of deliverables to client (indirectly oversee the project management team)
- Ensures successful implementation of all programs to hit KPIs
- Help onboard, train and guide other team members supporting the same clients, as needed
Requirements and qualifications
- min. 8 years of experience as a Client Partner or similar role
- Degree level Education
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proactive and a self starter
- Personable style with a knack for proactive problem solving
- Must have experience working in similar industries
- Embody a competitive spirit for both our client, their clients, and doing innovative work
- Tactful/diplomatic communicator both internally and externally
- Formal written, informal written, verbal skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in easy-to-understand terms and some demonstratable experience in crisis and issue management
- Skilled in presenting to high level clients and ability to develop C-Suite relationships
- Able to actively build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to ensure client’s issues and requests are sufficiently resolved
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player and good time-management skills
To indicate your interest, please submit your CV.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32782
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector