Is this role right for you?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our fabulous client's team. Our client exists to change behaviour through the power of digital and physical brand experience with a commitment to minimising their environmental impact.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and supporting long-term client relationships and liaising between clients and cross-functional internal terms to ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of our client's solutions according to their client’s needs.
Working closely with the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager supports the wider team with accountability for client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and leadership on assigned accounts and can advise and interpret client priorities whilst ensuring that their assigned clients shine in their role.
This is an ideal role for somebody looking to further their career within a creative marketing agency. You should have a passion for digital whilst being curious about an integrated approach. This role offers exposure to a variety of clients and projects and allows influence across all stages of a project cycle. You will be an integral part of a highly collaborative team. This role is based in London and gives you the opportunity to travel to Dublin approximately once each 12 weeks to collaborate in person with the wider client team.
- Support the management of a portfolio of accounts.
- Providing support to your wider team whilst leading on assigned tasks.
- Inviting internal teams to brainstorming sessions to excite and involve everyone, attending regular client meetings and delivering presentations with good appreciation of creative and technical implications.
- Working closely with the Project Management team to manage work. Writing accurate project briefs and liaising with the Creative and Development teams regarding delivery.
- Analysing, interpreting, and presenting results of our client’s solutions in line with client KPIs and objectives.
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with client relationships to cultivate long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting/positioning new ideas to clients on an on-going basis.
- Maintaining responsibility for the quality and integrity of solutions delivered to assigned clients, resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
- Assisting the team with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Offering consistency and calmness under pressure and providing regular communication updates to assure progress.
- Deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client's goals/expectations.
- Applying curiosity to monitor trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals to continually learn and grow in your career.
- 2-3 years digital agency experience
- A desire to learn and be proactive. Be able to run client meetings with insight, humour and flair whilst allowing others in your team to lead and add value
- A professional and confident approach and be able to communicate across all levels of the business. You will be a team player and will actively work to build a culture of positivity
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and organisational skills
In return for your hard work, our client offers a range of fabulous benefits.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32799
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector