Is this role right for you?
Our client is currently recruiting for an accomplished Editor to work on their market leading insurance title. Working on this established title with a wide global readership, you’ll be responsible for the strategic direction, given real decision-making responsibility and editorial policy. This is a great opportunity for an experienced journalist looking to take a step up and work on strategy and development, or someone with quality editorial experience looking for wider responsibility and influence alongside opportunities for professional development.
- The day-to-day running and editorial planning of the brand’s content output
- Strategic planning, commissioning and producing an excellent standard of written copy and news sourcing
- Creating compelling reports and analysis based on in depth research
- Working with the event team to create dynamic and relevant event content
- Producing video and pod content to support written output.
- Building broad and deep contacts within the buyer and provider markets and liaising with key figures in the industry, attending events to build a network.
- Writing or commissioning articles on the most pressing issues surrounding the captive marketplace globally
- Sourcing and publishing relevant daily news via our newsletter and social channels
- Feeding updated information into the unique data product
- Demonstrable editorial experience working with an Insurance B2B publication
- A quality academic background
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Superb writing ability, interviewing and editing skills
- Presentation and moderating experience
- Understanding of Social Channels to support content engagement
- Occasional international travel for events and conferences
- Knowledge of professional services or similar business areas preferred
- A commercial thinker with an eye to identify opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life insurance
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days
- Birthday day off
- Breakfast, fruit and drinks provided daily
- Social Events throughout the year
- Independent company with established brands
- Over 400 staff globally
- Office locations in London, Cardiff, Bournemouth, New York, Boston & Singapore, Cebu
- Friendly experienced team
- Modern Office in St Pauls – permanent Hybrid working
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32610
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector