Is this role right for you?
One of our coolest clients is looking for an Email Automation Specialist to join their team to build, manage and optimise the end to end customer communication experience in order to maximise conversion and customer lifetime value for their clients. Our client is a creative agency made of people who have worked for brands, and for agencies.
Whilst the primary focus for this role will be on email initially, there are exciting opportunities to expand your experience into other marketing channels, if the opportunities are viable.
The ideal candidate:
- An existing Email Manager/Specialist/Designer with 2-4 years experience, looking for more ownership of a programme to drive lifetime value.
- A strong background in ESP management and email best practices, including deliverability & campaign automation with extensive personalisation and testing
- The ability to build campaign creatives using template builders primarily but with a solid understanding of HTML to address any quirks
- Demonstrable experience of scaling email programme and metrics
- Experience of API data integration from multiple sources and into multiple platforms.
- Comfortable utilising basic insight tools, to distil campaign performance data into simple, actionable insight and trends that can be understood by stakeholders across the business and our clients.
- Able to demonstrate experience of a logical, disciplined approach to testing.
- Highly results orientated with strong common sense and a calm, measured approach.
- Experience of Klaviyo preferred but not essential. Experience of any major ESP/Automation platform will be considered.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32657
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector