Is this role right for you?
Our client is looking for a Head of Event Content Production / Conference Production to join the team on a fixed-term contract basis (minimum 12 months to start in September) to provide maternity cover The Head of Event Content Production / Conference Production will lead the event content team and will be responsible for setting the standard for and embedding excellence in content production, as well as supporting awards, providing advice on category and criteria development, shortlisting and the judging process.
The successful candidate will produce events and manage the team, taking the lead on the flagship events. The role involves close collaboration with the commercial team and commercial partners, as the events are sponsorship-led. This role and the team will also lead on providing content for a showcase event.
This is a key role within the fast-paced Events division, reporting to the Events Director.
As Head of Event Content Production / Conference Production you will;
- Meet and exceed revenue and delegate/ awards registration targets for all the events.
- Work with and provide support to the commercial team to help them exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and grow the hedge funds events portfolio
- Help position marketing as a center of excellence within the business
- Ensure all event planning and marketing processes are firmly embedded within the team and that they lead by example to the rest of the events marketing team and wider event stakeholders
As Head of Event Content Production / Conference Production you will be responsible for;
- Management and execution of marketing for all events
- Management and mentoring of 2 x Marketing Executives
- Manage the planning process for each event, ensuring collaboration and communication across all departments to ensure a successful launch that is delivered on time
- Identify and action new opportunities to drive marketing best practice and innovation across the portfolio
- Utilise content-based marketing to drive new leads and engagement.
- Proactive database development to support individual marketing campaigns and long term audience development
- Brief in and manage all event design requirements, ensuring that marketing collateral meets brand guidelines
- Carry out post event research and analysis for each event and circulate a post event marketing report to key event stakeholders
- Collaborate with the wider events marketing team to share ideas and best practice
- Lead on projects to ensure that events marketing systems and processes are being utilised effectively and share best practice with the wider events marketing team
Essential skills / experience;
- Proven experience within a B2B events environment
- Proven people management skills
- Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Pro-active and able to problem solve independently
- Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong maths and analytical abilities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercially focused, and able to bring new ideas on board
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
Our client’s operational events portfolio is built around Summits and webinars aimed at helping asset managers run their businesses better. Their flagship operational leaders’ summit takes place in Europe, Asia and the US sits at the core, with other summits aimed at different job functions, strategies and size of managers making up the rest of the content-led event portfolio. Their leading brand also runs several successful award ceremonies rewarding outstanding performance and service providers supporting hedge fund businesses.
We regret only successful candidates will be responded to.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32382
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector