Is this role right for you?
createselect are working exclusively with a group of specialist marketing and communication agencies that together, use their expertise to give clients seamless, fully integrated experiences and products.
They are currently recruiting a Head of Growth, to lead their centralised Sales and Marketing team who are the bedrock of the group’s growth strategy. You will provide new business and sales support for all agencies within the group.
You will be a restless leader who can direct, actively evaluate, and manage the Sales and Marketing process. Collaboration is at the heart of the role, working in partnership to attract and convert opportunities.
With a presence across the UK and overseas, their clients range from national treasures to international icons. This role is office based in Leeds with occasional remote working.
Key areas of responsibility
- Oversee the optimal team structure which grows in line with the Group. Bringing in new talent where needed whilst developing the individuals already in place. A relentless advocate and ambassador for the group and all their agencies.
- Take an active role in implementing sales processes, reviewing and adapting where necessary.
- Set and deliver key performance indicators for the Sales and Marketing team, with opportunity creation at the heart of all.
- Own the value chain and lead from the front by demonstrating best in class lead generation activity.
- Regularly review and socialise processes, procedures and reporting across all agencies.
- Monitor the ROI of all Sales and Marketing investment, working to 4 x return ratio.
- Work in collaboration with Group MDs to agree target prospects and outreach strategies.
- Oversee quality of execution to ensure our own Sales and Marketing communications exemplifies best practice across all channels and formats. Coach the team and tap into the wider expertise in the group
- Negotiate and oversee any 3rd party contracts, be they lead generation or otherwise.
- Help Pitch teams tell their story clearly and effectively
- Grow your expertise in the sales and financial arenas to ensure an effective blend between marketing and sales.
- Mentor and coach the team, always accessible as and when is required.
- Represent Sales and Marketing on the Executive Board and any other relevant boards being seen as an expert and ambassador. Lead on Sales and Marketing’s contribution to any wider strategic plans.
- Ensure best practice always from an HR perspective across recruitment, training and the nurturing / progression of the team. Foster a strong, inclusive and supportive culture.
Skills & Experience - Essential
- Fluent in the integrated marketing sector
- Track record of setting, owning and delivering sales targets
- Happy to lead from the front and own personal as well as team targets
- Ability to operate at a senior, strategic level, providing subject matter expertise in addition to people leadership and operational delivery
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable setting and following repeatable processes
- Data driven. Comfortable recording and evaluating sales data for continuous improvement
- Ability to coordinate and drive process to ensure each agency hits its targets
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to make decisions quickly under pressure
- A natural collaborator who can bring a disparate team together
Skills & Experience - Advantageous
- Senior marketing experience
- Experience of working in a complex matrix structure and multi company group
- HubSpot experience
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32805
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector