Is this role right for you?
We’re on the hunt for an Insights Associate for one of our favourite clients!
Our client is one of the most exciting growth companies in the UK today that is home to three award winning agencies. Across the group, they have a shared mission to lead connected commerce marketing.
As an Insight Associate, you will create, track and analyse in-store and digital campaign evaluations that provide strategic value to clients. You will assist in the creation and delivery of insightful media performance reports that lead to the creation of industry leading campaigns and you will drive forward innovative projects such as design & rollout of the campaign evaluation process.
- Extract data from various systems; cleanse and format data so that it is ready for analysis.
- Run analysis on a large volume of campaigns balancing speed and efficiency with 100% data accuracy
- Provide clear recommendations from these evaluations which will help clients gain actionable insights for future campaigns.
- Be the 'go to' person across the team for all things related to Plan-Apps evaluations (the data portal where we house all evaluations).
- Leverage Plan-Apps data to uncover trends and insights across all the evaluations that impact how to plan and execute campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with client teams across media allocation and evaluations providing support across all things data & insight
- Through the delivery of timely, accurate & insightful campaign evaluations to clients
- Through positive feedback from clients on the benefits of our insight reports and consultancy projects
Strengths, Skills & Competencies
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret complex data
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to create complex formula.
- Ability to visualise and explain data to a non data savvy audience.
- Experience working with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Contentsquare is preferable.
- The ability to adapt to an agile working environment with clear organisation and prioritisation skills to manage workload effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
Our client operates a hybrid working policy. 1 day a week will be spent in the office with the client in Liverpool and the remainder will be remote
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32770
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector