Is this role right for you?
We are currently searching for an Integrated Producer to join our client's team based in Southampton.
Our client is the world’s first and only company to exclusively design, build, and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with their Retail client in a newly formed marketing team.
Working in partnership with the client, the Integrated Producer runs the production process and works alongside the Studio Manager and Project Manager. This role oversees the pre-production, production, and post-production for both still and moving image shoot production jobs, under the guidance of the Executive Producer, ensuring the job is delivered on time and on budget, whilst also ensuring agency and client requirements are met.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING Reporting to the In House Studio Manager, the Integrated Producer oversees specifically the output of the studio team both onsite and on location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Project management of productions inclusive of budget, resource, scheduling, location, logistics and post-production, from brief to fulfillment
- Defining and facilitating cross-discipline integrated shoot solutions for multiple client stakeholders.
- Effectively liasing with the client, creative, account management, and production stakeholders to fully understand the requirements and vision of client
- Report to the Executive Producer any essential information whilst on shoot, and raise any issues that may impact on the creative or financial success of the job, in a timely
- Keeping abreast of any legal developments or changes that may create compliance issues for shoots and ensure any issues are raised to Senior Management.
- A good team player working in a large dedicated team of 30
- Work across a number of different products brands and categories across the Kingfisher brands
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- 3 + years of experience of managing shoot production in a Creative, Production Agency, with good knowledge of print, digital and film production.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Good understanding of current trends and events in new media and technology to leverage in advertising and digital marketing.
- Previous experience of project budget management and scheduling and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk.
- Previous experience of Resource and Production services sourcing.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and explain statistical information.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to refine the key skills for running a business.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage previous experience to provide the best solution for each project owned.
- Communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and Client-facing environments.
- Naturally and boldly inquisitive
- Champion effective and personable communications with all stakeholders.
- Using initiative and be proactive to attain goals
- The ability to persuade and negotiate in order to reach the best possible outcome for both the Agency and its clients.
- Experience in retail sectors or products that move at pace with high volume production
- Experience working with core asset production inc Photography/CGI/Videos/Asset Production/Retouching
- Relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
This is an urgent search. Please get in touch if this role is of interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32506
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector