Is this role right for you?
We have got an exciting opportunity for a Lead Copywriter to join our client's team. They are an integrated B2B agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some well-known global names in the tech space, they are a passionate team, working toward the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results.
- Writing is at the core of what the agency does. Before they begin any piece of work it’s essential that they develop a simple, coherent narrative that they can use to brief the design team and to inform the way they craft copy. That’ll be up to you.
- Your time will be split across 2-3 different accounts, and you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong tone of voice on each. You’ll be copywriting but also getting involved with content strategy as they plan assets and campaigns.
- You’re techy, you’re empathetic, and you’re a great storyteller. You’re a few years into your copywriting career now and you’ve found your feet.
- You’re experienced with marketing classics like the whitepaper and infographic, as well as being comfortable putting together assets for the web and mobile. But you’re also versatile and creative enough to take on more experimental pieces when the time is right.
- Getting a good brief is great, but you can take a vague one and turn it into an engaging narrative that you use to shape the content you build.
- Ideally, you’ve got 2-3+ years of experience under your belt.
- BUPA health and dental insurance
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, particularly to the US
- Flexibility in working hours and working arrangements
- They'll pay for your gym membership – or if that sounds awful, something else of your choice that enhances your outside-work lifestyle
- They’ll also fund an annual membership for you to a museum/gallery or creative subscription of your choice
- An annual company holiday somewhere in Europe – pre-COVID destinations included Paris, Seville, Malta and Bologna
- Cycle to work scheme
- As you’d expect, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An annual training budget
- Masterclass subscription
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32520
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector