Is this role right for you?
Our client, originally a B2B media company, has been transitioning out of publishing and into FinTech, using its unique heritage to provide a truly disruptive take on data to support the asset raising and allocating process for their clients across the asset management industry.
If you describe yourself as a data fanatic and have a passion for managing, analysing and visualising data to help your company make better decisions faster, this is the role for you. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst to help drive the use of data across our clients direct marketing subscriptions campaigns.
Marketing Data Analyst responsibilities;
- Segment and extract customer data to support direct marketing initiatives
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team to facilitate lead generation and nurturing
- Manage the reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking, converting data into insights including recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team.
- Utilise and integrate available analytics platforms and data to formulate an end-to-end view of the prospect journey.
- Analyse existing data and historical trends. You will convert this data into insights, best practices and answers to complex questions including optimising the routing of leads, lead scoring, campaign tracking, attributing sales pipeline to marketing activities and setting benchmarks.
Key skills and experience required.
- Experience in a data analytics role supporting a marketing function, ideally within a subscriptions-based business
- A metrics-focused approach with an understanding of how to evaluate and use data to inform marketing decisions
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g. Explore, Tableau) and Excel / Google Sheet functions
- Familiarity CRM tools salesforce, pardot and usage/engagement/analysis tools like google analytics, pendo would be an advantage
- Experience with SQL and data warehouses (e.g. BigQuery, MySQL)
- Familiarity with marketing funnel reporting and industry KPIs, such as website sessions, MQLs, pipeline, and ARR
- Expert with Excel & other quantitative tools
A great opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to join a wider team at a time of tangible growth.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32438
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector