Is this role right for you?
Fantastic role for a Media Sales Executive to join a growing and dynamic organisation in the B2B space.
Our client is an independent publishing company with a market-leading portfolio of publications, news websites, data products and events for the online gaming market. They have grown to become a leader in providing specialist business information within the online gaming and social casino sector, delivering authoritative, high-quality news and intelligence across both print and digital platforms, as well as premium educational and networking events.
An innovative and ambitious company,they continue to grow rapidly, regularly expanding its product range with new launches, ensuring that the business delivers consistently relevant, quality insight and solutions to its customers.
- Working as part of a small team of four selling on both online and offline media packages
- Focussing on new business development-selling to B2B clients globally over the phone and face to face, as well as a Database of Warm leads.
- Attend specific industry events for networking and brand development
- Managing Admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
- Work towards a range of pre discussed quarterly and annual targets
- To deliver and exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets
- To make the agreed number of sales calls and ensure regular contact with key customers to maintain the best relationships and grow revenue and market share YO
- Researching a high volume of prospects and generating new sales leads
- Work in partnership with the wider sales team to ensure that all revenue targets are reached and exceeded where possible.
- Managing admin to ensure Salesforce compliance, timely follow up calls are made and accurate reporting is available at all times
- Work with Sales Manager on career development and the ongoing opportunity for coaching of commercial skills and role progression.
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of managing client relationships and winning new business over the telephone
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive and able to problem solve with internal teams
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Passion and enthusiasm with a competitive spirit
- Flexibility to work adjusted hours for specific global events occurring in different time zones
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32602
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector