Is this role right for you?
I am looking for a mid-weight developer to work across my clients portfolio which might include pharmaceutical and healthcare.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Elearning content (current builds use VueJS)
- E-detail content (typically Veeva - vanilla HTML, JS, CSS)
- Email content (Foundation for emails)
- Client & agency websites (VueJS, WordPress, static builds)
- Bespoke apps (VueJS, Electron, Cordova)
Specific skills / experience
Core skills required include:
- HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Node for tooling
- VueJS (or equivalent)
- Basic familiarity with GIT and versioning.
Nice to have
Additional, useful experience includes:
They are looking for a developer who can demonstrate the ability to:
- rapidly learn new technologies
- deliver end to end projects
- show attention to design and consider user experience
- work collaboratively as part of a team led by Head of Development
- work with client-facing colleagues and communicate clearly with non-digital specialists
- manage deadlines, and concurrent projects.
Key benefits of the role
- Work across a variety of projects for major clients
- Join a small, friendly team in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to contribute to the team and refine processes
- Hybrid remote / office-based, can flex either way depending on preference (fully remote is also feasible)
- Offices in Covent Garden.
No sponsorship for this role.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32425
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector