Is this role right for you?
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to take our clients product and user marketing efforts to the next level.
Our client is now live in 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. Following a recent financing they are increasing the size of their team, with a Product Marketing Manager to help fulfil their mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join our client as they rapidly scale up from working across the UK, Ireland, US, Australia, and Spain to a truly global offering.
You will play a critical role in helping them achieve their ambitious growth targets by developing and executing their product marketing strategy.
Working with he Client Success and Product teams, and supported by the growth and digital marketing managers, your role will be responsible for:
- Plan, develop and execute the client marketing strategy, globally to support marketing strategy
- Deliver regular user communication campaigns to drive product engagement and adoption
- Lead on all product marketing activities to enable the commercial team
- Deliver programs to create and leverage an active community of referrals and advocates within the client base
- A laser-like focus on the experience, success and resulting advocacy of existing clients
- Educate customers about a SaaS product, including new product/feature launches
- Create connections with clients to gain referrals, impact renewal rates and upsell opportunities and increase customer satisfaction and product usage
- Drive and manage client engagement and communication programmes such as in-person and virtual client events and onboarding, nurture and renewal campaigns.
- Create and manage specialised marketing content for client success to help at-risk clients
- Manage consistent messaging and optimise communication touchpoints across the global customer base through online/offline channels
- Develop the existing client lifecycle framework and work with Client Success team to implement
- Manage annual client satisfaction surveys and identify further opportunities to gather feedback and help drive change.
- Optimise and report out on the success of all client marketing activity
- Measure/track revenue resulting from client marketing efforts on upsells and renewals
Skills and experience
Our client is close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to them. And they are exceptionally nimble and things move fast so they really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role they are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Product marketing
- HubSpot marketing platform
- 5 + years marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Global marketing
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing plans
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- HR tech marketing experience
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover and a Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
Any questions, get in touch! We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32609
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector