PYTHON FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Our client is looking for a Python Full Stack Developer who is happy building large, scalable responsive web apps and sites. This role is responsible for building projects from start to finish, as well as helping the company to scope projects and deliver better products. This role will also be responsible for the design of various web applications, to evolve them ensuring maximum performance, stability, and security.
You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team. You’re comfortable working alone or a part of a team. You face coding challenges head-on and you’re not afraid to leave your comfort zone when you have your mind set on defeating a challenge
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
You are willing to learn and contribute to the wider team. You’re comfortable working alone or a part of a team. You face coding challenges head-on and you’re not afraid to leave your comfort zone when you have your mind set on defeating a challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will be implementing and delivering robust web applications using Python (Django)
- You will be an experienced engineer with solid skills in web development, specifically using Python
- Building fully responsive code
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Stay informed with industry best practices and provide guidance, inspiration, and mentorship in engineering excellence
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience developing web applications
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python and Django.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 animations and SVG
- Cross browser / device testing
- Solid communication skills / soft skills
- High attention to detail is necessary
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git using Git-Flow and Pull Requests
- Good understanding of server-side applications frameworks.
- Good understanding of JS task runners/build tools (NPM scripts, ParcelJS, Webpack)
- Standard 3rd party APIs integration and OAuth2
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Docker knowledge
- CI/CD experience
- SEO knowledge
- Experience of Agile methodologies
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.