Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a hands-on QA team lead to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. This position will be about 85% hands on coding. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ideally you will come from a programming background. If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
This is a permanent position.
The position is based in London with hybrid working.
- Own the process of testing and then handing code over to the deployment team
- Test functional and non-functional requirements
- Take a leadership position within our QA team of 4 testers
- Help define and improve our CI process by advancing our automated testing capability
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct pre-release / post-release testing.
- especially within the context of automated testing
- willingness to learn whichever of these you haven’t used
- Familiar with project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- London based
- Hybrid working
- Permanent role
No sponsorship for this role
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32380
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector