Is this role right for you?
The most trusted source of advertising intelligence is looking for a highly motivated Sales Director to lead the growth and expansion of the company’s sales in the UK.
This senior-level role will report to the CEO. The right candidate will have an established track record of sales achievement for high-value data and/or technology solutions with a keen understanding of the media and advertising eco-system.
This role will be responsible for sales of ad intelligence data, products, and services to our clients core verticals including TV network groups, digital publishers, brands, ad tech and measurement companies. The role requires a vast network of industry relationships from companies and contacts focused on advanced advertising, technology, data and analytics.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right sales executive and the ideal candidate will be a dynamic, externally focused executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a keen ability to make an immediate impact with clients and prospects.
- Uncover and develop high potential opportunities through your own prospecting activity
- Manage complex sales processes to multiple stakeholders using a proven methodology
- Be proficient at creating five and six figure budgets for non-budgeted services
- Implement solutions to drive improved ROI and work with our teams to measure
- Upsell and cross sell as we release new products and services
- Renew with substantial ARR increases
- Represent the company on several industry associations
- Speak at industry events to promote the brand
- Work closely with global product to provide market feedback and be involved in the development of new products and services
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8 – 10 years of experience driving sales from blue chip names in media and advertising
- Proven track record of winning new business and cultivating client relationships with extensive experience in consultative, solution-based sales
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Deep understanding of the media, advertising and measurement marketplaces and the tools that support them
- Strong working knowledge of ad intel data, products, and services
- A passion for uncovering and solving client’s key business challenges
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Salesforce skills and experience with visualization products like Power BI
- Superior communication, organizational and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to go the extra mile to find solutions and overcome roadblocks
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32509
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector