Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join our client on a 1-year fixed-term contract to be responsible for leading the commercial and client output of the partnership, whilst continuing to develop the team and evolve process to ensure continued growth.
You will be responsible for delivering revenue targets across a sizeable and valuable portfolio of clients, working with the team to deliver connected commerce campaigns that achieve brands' objectives and managing relationships with senior stakeholders within the Partnership.
Our client is the UK’s leading shopper media business, offering a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results.
What you'll be doing
Our client prides themselves on creating challenging and exciting opportunities, meaning that no two days are the same. However, here's an idea of what your responsibilities will look like:
- Client management: You will lead the team with building solid collaborative and trusted relationships with our clients, being ultimately responsible for delivering a great client service that closes business and ensures continued loyalty. Within the agency, you always have two sets of clients – the retailer partner and the branded clients. You need to be able to always land a solution that delivers for both, navigating your way through potentially complex situations and managing relationships with a number of senior stakeholders. Understanding the business needs of both our partner and our clients are critical.
- Business leadership: You will be responsible for supporting and defining the direction of the team and setting the agenda for where they focus their time. You will constantly be seeking out ways to build our client base, growing revenue over time and ensuring we identify and convert every new business opportunity. You will also be focussed on improving processes and the way we do business, enabling us to be more efficient.
- Commercial leadership: You will be responsible for the total level commercial management of the account, ensuring that a clear plan is in place to support the team with delivering against the internal and external targets. You will also play a key role in developing the annual budget so experience in commercial forecasting and P&L budget management are essential.
- Team management: You will lead a talented diverse team of direct reports, who range in level from Client Associate to Client Manager. This will be all-encompassing, from creating and managing their workplans, through to performance reviews and delivering on the job coaching. You will need to continually assess the team structure and resource levels in line with business growth. You will play an active role in recruitment.
- Campaign creation: You will be responsible for ensuring fantastic quality of output from your team, building, and reviewing exciting campaigns together with our Campaign Team that embody our proposition of creative thinking and precision planning whilst also delivering great results for our clients.
- Campaign analysis: We have an in-house insight team who will evaluate every campaign we deliver, it will be your responsibility to ensure the team are delivering these results to our clients in a timely manner whilst also taking learnings forward to inform future campaigns. You should be comfortable with evaluation metrics for example ROI, sales uplift and impressions.
- Cross-team collaboration and communication: Your team will work alongside a number of others in the business. It will be your responsibility to ensure that you work collaboratively with your counterparts in other business areas, ensuring effective communication and that the team operates smoothly as one unit.
- Contribution to organisational projects: Our client is a business that is growing fast. Their ambition is to create the company that everyone would like to work for. Whether it’s leading their training and development efforts, managing their PR and marketing agenda, or helping them find the next generation of talent for the business, their expectation is that you’ll get stuck in and help them to build an outstanding business.
What you'll need to have/be
Our client is looking for someone who is experienced, and who can demonstrate clear industry knowledge and expertise. They are seeking someone with significant client facing, commercial and business leadership experience, likely from a marketing, sales or media background. Previous experience in planning and executing commerce media campaigns an advantage. Specifically, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Coaching and development of a high performing team.
- A proven track record in delivering business growth in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Significant experience in a client or customer facing role.
- Strong commercial acumen, able to work seamlessly with data & financial reporting.
- Flawless attitude at all times in all environments, with a strong will to succeed.
- The ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders to deliver best in class client service, at all times.
In return for your hard work, our client offers a range of truly stunning benefits.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32762
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector